Happening at T.E.A.M.
We apologize for the brief period of time that our website was down. We have been working hard to bring you a better web experience to match the quality of our work! Please take a look around and see for yourself. We believe you will find it well worth the wait.
Aside from our new look, you will find that we have updated our services page to better reflect our current service offerings, as well as our contact page to give an overall more pleasant browsing experience and greater ease of contact.
The only thing that hasn’t changed is our commitment to providing the highest quality of land services in the energy industry today!
- Loading stock data...
- COGA, API council jointly sue City of Thornton over new regulations October 16, 2017The Colorado Oil & Gas Association (COGA) and the American Petroleum Institute’s Colorado Petroleum Council (CPC) jointly sued the City of Thornton on Oct. 10 over new regulations that the trade associations said could hurt jobs, raise energy costs to Colorado consumers, and hurt the state’s economy.
- Pruitt issues directive aimed at curbing ‘sue-and-settle’ litigation October 16, 2017Declaring that “the days of regulation through litigation are over,” US Environmental Protection Agency Administrator E. Scott Pruitt issued a directive on Oct. 16 aimed at increasing public participation and transparency in consent decrees and settlement agreements.
- EIA: Major US onshore regions’ oil output to rise 81,000 b/d in November October 16, 2017Crude oil production from the major US onshore regions is forecast to increase 81,000 b/d month-over-month in November to 6.12 million b/d, the US Energy Information Administration said in its monthly Drilling Productivity Report.
- US FERC approves certificate for proposed Atlantic Coast gas pipeline October 16, 2017The US Federal Energy Regulatory Commission has approved a certificate of public convenience and necessity for the proposed Atlantic Coast interstate natural gas pipeline project.
- Iraq reclaims Kirkuk in crucial oil region October 16, 2017Oil supply from northern Iraq came under new jeopardy Oct. 15 as Iraqi military troops reclaimed Kirkuk from Peshmerga forces of the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG).