Happening at T.E.A.M.
We apologize for the brief period of time that our website was down. We have been working hard to bring you a better web experience to match the quality of our work! Please take a look around and see for yourself. We believe you will find it well worth the wait.
Aside from our new look, you will find that we have updated our services page to better reflect our current service offerings, as well as our contact page to give an overall more pleasant browsing experience and greater ease of contact.
The only thing that hasn’t changed is our commitment to providing the highest quality of land services in the energy industry today!
- Loading stock data...
- NASEM releases hazardous liquids transportation report February 20, 2018US pipelines and waterways have accommodated most of the growth in the transportation of crude oil, petroleum products, and other hazardous liquids and gases well as the US energy landscape has changed, the National Academies of Science, Engineering & Medicine’s Transportation Research Board indicated.
- Kakkar becomes ONGC director (offshore) February 20, 2018Rajesh Kakkar has become director (offshore) of Oil & Natural Gas Corp. of India.
- Cooper Energy moves semi to Victorian waters for Sole field drilling February 20, 2018Diamond Offshore’s Ocean Monarch semisubmersible drilling rig has begun preparations for a move to Victorian waters where it will drill a series of wells for Adelaide-based Cooper Energy Ltd., including development of Sole gas field.
- Canadian province seeks oil and gas growth February 20, 2018The government of Newfoundland and Labrador has published a plan for oil and gas industry growth that envisions the drilling of more than 100 exploration wells and a doubling of oil and gas production by 2030. An industry-government group called the Oil & Gas Industry Development Council developed the plan, Advance 2030.
- Iraq retains major oil, gas potential amid challenges, AC forum told February 20, 2018Iraq’s oil and gas potential remains considerable despite a wide range of challenges the country faces, speakers agreed at an Atlantic Council forum for the US launch of a new report. “With the exception of the US, Iraq mounted the biggest production increases of any producer in the world between 2011 and 2016, which is […]