Happening at T.E.A.M.
We apologize for the brief period of time that our website was down. We have been working hard to bring you a better web experience to match the quality of our work! Please take a look around and see for yourself. We believe you will find it well worth the wait.
Aside from our new look, you will find that we have updated our services page to better reflect our current service offerings, as well as our contact page to give an overall more pleasant browsing experience and greater ease of contact.
The only thing that hasn’t changed is our commitment to providing the highest quality of land services in the energy industry today!
- Loading stock data...
- BP Oman lets contract for second Khaazan gas plant December 12, 2017BP Oman has let a lump-sum turnkey contract to Petrofac Ltd. of the UK to deliver engineering, procurement, construction, and commissioning services for a second-phase central processing plant as part of the Phase 2 (Ghazeer) gas development in Oman’s Khazzan field.
- US House bills introduced aimed at easing LNG exports December 12, 2017A pair of bills have been introduced designed to facilitate US exports of LNG. H.R. 4605 would let exporters begin shipments after completing the US Federal Energy Regulatory Commission’s review process instead of requiring them to wait for US Department of Energy approval. H.R. 4606 would codify DOE’s efforts to begin exports of small volumes […]
- PSA: Eni Norge can restore Goliat production December 12, 2017Eni Norge can restore Goliat field in the Barents Sea to full production, the Norwegian Petroleum Safety Authority (PSA) said.
- BKV to buy more Marcellus shale assets December 12, 2017An affiliate of BKV Oil & Gas Capital Partners LP, Denver, has entered an agreement to expand its leasehold in the Marcellus shale in Pennsylvania.
- Eclipse buying Pennsylvania interests December 12, 2017Eclipse Resources Corp., College Station, Pa., and affiliates have entered separate agreements to purchase oil and gas interests and midstream assets in Tioga and Potter counties, Pa.